- Embraced the design philosophy of natural, original and real, Catta Zoom lenses reproduce the real world on that small yet comprehensive sensor.
- The golden focal lengths of 35-80mm/70-135mm enable cinematographers to create cinematic images without sacrificing time in lens replacing.
- Lighter, stronger. Catta zoom lenses, provide all you desired. Always can believe in DZOFILM quality
Same as it ever was minimal breathing in DZOFILM cine lenses, this time you can find a better performance in Catta. Invisible breathing whether zoom in or out Zoom along the journey, exempt from additional concerns. Rounded Bokeh emerged from 16 bladed Iris, it characterizes exquisite texture and gentle sharpness to realize excellent image quality.
These two lenses are uniform in both mechanics and optics. A perfect combo in shooting videos from wide to long focus. Zero distortion signify the multidimensional sense and can be flattering to the subject. Retain focus while zooming. The parfocal optical design allows for zoom racking without loss of focus. It has dramatically reduced breathing and image shift.
Not only the lens loaded with 77mm detachable front filter to stimulate the unique moment but also the rear plug-in filter adds amusement to the shooting experience. Allowing users to change ND/UV/Streak/Mist filter freely.
- E, RF, X, L, Z
- 43.5mm(FULL FRAME)
Front Outer DIA
- 35-80mm = 20pieces, 15groups & 70-135mm = 17pieces, 11groups
- 35-80mm = 2.3X & 70-135mm = 1.9X
- 35-80mm = 0.74m/ 2ft 5in & 70-135mm = 0.76m/ 2ft 6in
T2.9 – T22
≈1532g of 35-80mm & ≈1597g of 70-135mm
- 35-80mm = 214.4mm/8.44″（E）
215.4mm/8.48″（Z） &70-135mm = 214.4mm/8.44″（E）